As a sales executive at Paybotic you must specialize in providing merchants with customized payment processing systems and services for high risk merchants. The candidate must have a strong understanding and experience in credit card processing sales, different solutions, point of sale equipment, completing merchant applications, etc.
*If you do not have credit card processing knowledge, please do not apply*
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound leads generated by marketing
- Research accounts and follow-through on leads
- Identify decision makers, qualify needs, present relevant value and overcome barriers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Manage follow-up activities (schedule meetings, visits, calls, and other means of written communication) to progress with active lead opportunities, sales closing, and transition to boarding process.
- Handle merchant paperwork (applications and service agreements).
- Accurately document and manage all sales activities in our CRM (Iris)
- Strong understanding and experience with shopping cart and gateway integration for E-commerce businesses.
- Highly organized – ability to skillfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with a self starter mentality
- Proven Sales history with multiple service cross selling.
- Strong, proactive follow-up skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed
- Systems Proficiency: Iris CRM, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Data entry and analysis
- Prior experience with in house and field sales to include participating in exhibiting and attending.
- Proven track record of success in building pipelines and initiating business transactions
- Prospective AE must be able to demonstrate how they would plan to Increase satisfaction, build referrals, strengthen brand identity, and grow customer loyalty to the company through your interaction with prospects and customers at US Cannabis Conference, NCIA, or MJBiz trade show in order to obtain the highest return as a attendee and exhibitor.
Hours are subject to change, but you are expected to work the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday: 9:30AM – 6:00PM
If you’re interested in learning more about the position, contact us at the following:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year